Tuesday, February 18, 2014

In Unrelated News

I keep getting this error message when I try to post to the forum.


I'm not entirely sure what it means. The forums have already had their maintenance period (or so they claimed). I have to wonder if they've blacklisted my IP for saying I can do better than PWE. I wouldn't put it beyond them.


I tried again, and was directed to the screen above. Looked to me like they were still undergoing maintenance.


Then finally can this one. I finally got in. That is, I was able to view the forum. So I went to my CP and was given the message above. It would seem the devs are. indeed, aware of the issue. No telling how long it will take them to unfuck it.


Okay, so I got bored and checked the forum server status. It appears to be up but locked out. Weird much, especially since they should be finished with whatever it was they were doing.

So now on Twitter they're saying they're doing another hour of work...and some were saying it was running slow. No word on who, or what the issue is. Just more waiting. Go PWE.

And now they claim to have reopened the forums 15 minutes (give or take) ago, but it isn't true. People are even saying so. No word yet on if they're still looking into it.

Anyway, for the moment I'm unable to post anything to the forums. So no updates for a while. Unless, of course, you come directly here instead.

link link link

No comments: